The role of the CSM is to ensure UM customers get value from their Usermind implementation. The CSM manages the customer experience from the initial implementation to through ongoing operations and support. This is a front-line role, interacting regularly with customers resulting in high customer satisfaction, value building, adoption, retention, and expansion of the Usermind platform. You will do this by bringing best practices, innovations and capabilities to the customers assigned to you. You will also align at the appropriate executive level, building and maintaining strong relationships. The role requires a combination of technical and customer management experience.
- As a trusted adviser, own overall relationship with customers and their success.
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals with Usermind Platform.
- Apply subject matter expertise in customer experience, customer engagement, marketing operations to enterprise customer use cases
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals as well as identifying and/or developing upsell opportunities.
- Manage customer expectations on project timing, product requirements, & customer responsibilities
- Architect and develop customer journey orchestrations based on hands-on knowledge of the Usermind platform, enterprise data systems, and customer engagement platforms.
- Implement customer journeys using the Usermind Platform, managing timelines, multiple stakeholder interests, and customer owned deliverables & commitments to insure the intended outcomes.
- Using industry back practices and best of breed tools, analyze and transform data in support of customer journey orchestrations.
- Work closely with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to quickly on-board customers, define success criteria and surface opportunities and proactively head off issues before they become real problems.
- Work closely with sales teams to drive expansions and renewals
- Bring voice of customer into Usermind - Strategically incorporate customer feedback to Product Management, advocating internally on behalf of your customers needs.
- Monitor and maintain client health score and account status updates to proactively drive action to reduce churn risk.