- As a trusted adviser, own overall relationship with customers and their success.
- Partner with the customer to establish a transformational Business Roadmap/Blueprint to ensure achievement of business goals with Usermind Platform.
- Apply subject matter expertise in customer experience, customer engagement, marketing operations to enterprise customer use cases
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals as well as identifying and/or developing up sell opportunities.
- Implement customer journeys using the Usermind Platform
- Implement KPI dashboards in Tableau
- Work closely with our Sales, Product, Engineering, andCustomer Success teams to quickly on-board customers, define success criteria and surface opportunities and proactively head off issues before they become real problems.
- Work closely with sales teams to drive expansions and renewals
- Bring voice of customer into Usermind - Strategically incorporate customer feedback to Product Management, advocating internally on behalf of your customers needs.
- Monitor and maintain client health score and proactively drive action to reduce churn risk.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated success in Customer Success, CustomerEngagement or Services function for a product / SAAS company with subscription model
- Experience working with sales and marketing automation platforms in delivering customer engagement solutions that streamline and improve customer experience
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Ability to come up to speed on technology quickly and can clearly articulate benefits and business value of Usermind
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; clear and concise verbal and written communicator, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Demonstrated history of owning customer relationships, supporting implementation, renewal, and up sell
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized and able to handle a high volume of activity efficiently through scalable processes
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deliver results across multiple customers
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and quickly adjust to fast moving priorities
- Experience implementing SAAS business applications, understanding of data modeling and analytics is preferred
Usermind is a 2016 Washington’s Best Place to Work, and every team member makes a huge impact daily. Usermind is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, collaborative team.
Want to make life easier for thousands of marketers, engineers, sales, and support people? Join our adventure.