Send us your resume if:
- You love designing, coding, and operating distributed software systems at scale
- You have proven experience building highly productive, happy development teams
- You enjoy the server side but think the client side is pretty cool, too
- You can code with the best of ‘em
- You have experience with complex event processing
- You can turn on a dime, and have gotten cool things done at another company
- You can laugh at yourself and are a believer of continuous improvement and learning
- You delight in radical candor and are reciprocal with constructive feedback
Proven experience we’ll look for that will help you be most successful:
- Hands-on software engineering building Java based REST API’s.
- Experience with complex rules-based event processing and event driven architectures.
- Track record of shipping reliable, extensible, and maintainable software under tight time constraints
- Building and managing a cluster of containerised microservices in a distributed environment
- Building large scale systems using AWS, NoSQL stores, message queues.
- Action-oriented, self driven, proactive, strong in verbal and written communications.
- Ability to balance tactical with long term requirements.
- Experience with AWS, Python, Java, NoSQL, Kafka, Kubernetes preferred.
- Ideal candidate has prior experience leading teams on multiphase projects.
Usermind is a 2016 Washington’s Best Place to Work, and every team member makes a huge impact daily. Usermind is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, collaborative team.
Want to make life easier for thousands of marketers, engineers, sales, and support people? Join our adventure.